Returning to the Real World


Well, I'm back online again after my 3-week adventure around China. All I can say is that it was an experience! So many stories, and hopefully all those that got my emails were able to keep themselves amused with some of the events.

For anyone who hasn't seen the pics, they can be found at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcquain2
I'm retiring the other photo gallery as it's too much maintenance work, and it seems easier to just keep all the pics in one place! I just have to figure out what to do with my travelling diarys now :)

Since then, it's been busy busy busy. Absolute madness is the only way I can describe it. The first couple of days went so well, I was getting back into a good routine of training (one I'd figured out while travelling), and having time to myself and all.
And then the second week hit. I'm now off sick from work after slightly over-doing it (although I'm not sure that there was anything I could have actually avoided from the whole week so what does that mean?).

Training kicked off slightly again. I'm back running properly again which is great. Nothing too fast just yet, but I'm enjoying it again which is the first time in a while that I can say that. And as always, the break from climbing did it's thing also as I don't seem to have lost too much, and am super-psyched again for climbing!
Bring on the relaxing weekend.......

Comments

Popular Posts