Two technical questions: Flickr and Google Maps

O.k., the first one isn't a question, but it is killing me having to wait to publish pictures! About 10 minutes just to publish two to Flickr. I am doing it in full quality though which probably isn't helping.....


The other one, hopefully someone can answer. Is there an easy way to set up Google Maps to show our route? I.e. everytime I log on, I just link where we are and it'll 'join the dots' from our previous location. There's enough computer people reading this so hopefully one of you can even point me in the right direction of a website explaining how to do it.
As an example, www.travelpod.com use it on their site.

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Neal.

    Presume/hope you're using the Flickr Upload tool? just drag & drop and leave a whole album to go.

    I'm working on a G-Maps app at the moment for tracking expeditions on blogs.

    For the moment - you could try using http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

    e.g http://blog.teamgearedup.com/2006/05/est.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts