an amazing set of photos



Originally uploaded by Keith Ladzinski.

thought I'd link to this batch of photos as they're an amazing collection of (40) photos. I believe Keith Ladzinski is a photographer for the climbing magazines (I'll probably be ridculed by my American friends for not knowing that for definite! :).
Every photo is astounding, I'm in awe.....and downloading them all to have a look at and learn from (it's what I do best :)
Direct link to his photos is http://www.flickr.com/photos/7715066@N05/

Comments

  1. =I don't know Keith Ladzinski, but I know of some of his subjects (people and places). I have never been a huge fan of flickr, but it was fun to see his photos plus commentary. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Neal. Keith's had a good few shots and some articles published in climbing magazine. He's got some damn good shots. Must ask him for some pointers.
    keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts