Irish Blog Award Nominations


It's a dark and dreary day and I'm suffering the job search websites. Why oh why is there is so many and why oh why are they such a pain to use?!?!
I know I know IrishClimbingCoaching.ie has kicked off, but still have to keep an eye out :)


Anyway, since it's a quiet morning and Robin has posted this up on TGU, I thought I'd give it a plug also. TGU started out pretty quietly and yet now draws in a large contingent of sports people from Ireland. Give it the credit it deserves! Nominations can be made here

I'm sure there's one or two other sites that deserve some credit also. Treasa Lynch's kitesurfing photos (or her flickr feed)come to mind...... Dave A's (when he's writing regularly - Dave, are you out there?!?! ;)

Interestingly, and on a completely (o.k. slightly relevant) different note, I decided to submit my own nominations to the list. Why can't I think of more than a few Irish-based blogs to reference? I know I've asked this before, but send on all good Irish blogs to me in the comments below!

Comments

  1. have we been nominated at least once by now?

    silly to miss out on it!

    -Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no idea!
    I wasn't so sure on posting from myself considering I write for the site. But I'm trying to push people over to vote, fickle bunch though :)
    Hopefully someone does, the site deserves the credit!

    Is it worth re-posting on TGU with the actual graphic for people to see? I know I actually missed it initially, I was just over checking my own post and saw it then.....

    up to my neck with irishclimbingcoaching, had to push it out before I could put together a proper site (wordpress) so having to grin and bear with blogger... yuck. How's Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out here alright.... better get typing... i get the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    see, I knew a subtle hint would help you!

    Also, what weekends were you thinking were free for Malham?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm.... lemme check with the race diary...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi neal i voted for you although i'm sure it is some form of nepotism! is there any other site you want me to vote for? my votes are for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sis :)
    As for other blogs, well have you checked into (or subscribe to using Google Reader for example ;) any other blogs online.
    what are you interested in? There's multiple blogs out there being written by people on the subject! Start commenting on them, you'll actually learn a lot from doing it and make some new, interesting contacts.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts