Email & the www

O.k., so another boring post, but since I've tweaked a finger, I'm off climbing for a week to let it heal. By the way, no it's not the rest that's fixing it, it's having it stuck in a bowl of cold water for 20-30 minutes, 2-3 times per day. Borrrrrring but it definitely fixes problems!

Anyway, where was I? Right, the 'net. So, I find Facebook a pain in the ass. Boring, everyone is on it so if you can't beat 'em.... :)
Back to the reason for this post though:

You know all that spam you're getting in your inbox everyday (I get about 30 a day now, although Gmail filters it all perfectly)? Well, it turns out that more of it is coming from Europe now than from the USA these days and it totals 75% of ALL emails going around the world. So, my request for all those people out today is get check their computer cleaned. Install Spybot, Spywareblaster, and an antivirus program (all free). run them over the weekend and make sure it's not your computer that's helping the spam (it's possible!)
And that's your friend IT help for the day :)

Comments

Popular Posts