Another morning, another season


KILDARE, IRELAND (Usual Suspect's blog) -
Well who'd have thought the forecasters would be right. they've been predicting for days now that it'd snow and low and behold I wake up to a text from N to tell me it's snowing in Meath and it's now been snowing in Kildare for at least the past hour. It's actually sticking too, hopefully it carries on through the day although who's willing to bet it's all gone by lunch?! :)

oh wait, it's just stopped. nice while it lasted though

Comments

  1. Wow! I'm jealous. We haven't had any snow in Holland. Just rain... And now it's autumn all over again. Nothing but wind and rain...
    Nice picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have to feel so jealous anymore Oscar - it was all gone by 2pm today :) nice while it lasted though I have to say.

    thanks for picture compliment, very rushed (in case the snow melted ;).
    Great to see your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too went photographing yesterday. Different season, though (lot more fall-ish) Check out my pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so you didn't get your snowboard out???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Orla: LOL :)
    afraid not! That'd be pushing luck I think....

    @Oscar: - nice photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts