Bashing by Physio

KILDARE, IRELAND (Usual Suspect's blog) -
Tendonitis in my knee. Drat. I've been running on it for a while now and finally got it properly looked at on Friday. Owww, physios can be brutal although it's great when the physio hands over control of the dial that powers the electrical pulse being put throw the injury. Some major massage work, those electrical pulses and some accupuncture meant that I crawled out of the physio on Friday. I was sore Friday. A lot.
Still though, I know that the pain brings healing as by Sunday it's already showing improvements. No running till Wednesday at the earliest but it's still a positive sign!

No pain no gain is an apt quote for my physio's approach at times :)

On a side note, I'm running the half marathon Connemarathon in a few weeks as a charity event so will be looking for sponsorship. what's the best way to offer it here and allow people to transfer money. I'll be asking around in person but hoping to see if I can leverage the power of the web....

Comments

  1. Hmm I'd say it's a toss up between

    www.mycharity.ie

    and setting up a paypal account that people can deposit donations to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for that Steve, never even heard of mycharity.ie before.
    I've already paid the initial sponsorship fee myself so maybe PayPal is the way to go. Any money that comes in additionally, I can just transfer across afterwards to a charity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts