Out of Hiding

Man, I've gotten so slack at this! Oh well, I'll post some eye-candy to update....

From The Usual Suspect

Naomi abseiling off a tower near Ton Sai in Thailand. A beautiful 6b, 6b+, 6c 3-pitch route where you abseil into your kayak!


From The Usual Suspect

Russian climber, Anna Milkoushkina, working my old favorite, Asia Shadow Play

From The Usual Suspect

Maddest route ever, up a weirdest route ever - an arete that's not an arete!

From The Usual Suspect

My new home. Colin, one of new friends, ticking off a local classic (21 - about 6b!) at Wye Creek near Queenstown

From The Usual Suspect

Spot the climber on the left. The beautiful locations in New Zealand for climbing. Tons of big edges, all bolted..... Gorgeous locations and none of them are that hard!

I'll update more soon!!!!

Comments

  1. it's your sister laura,just to remind you its my birthday soon, u have 34 days to get me something. being on the other side of the world isn't an excuse not to get me something :) if you're stuck for ideas you can just get me that paul frank bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Friday night in the office 17.45 and I'm closing down. Back in London town having sold my soul to the corproate devil again (for a very decent price!). thought I'd take a peek at where you are. Wow. Those days feel like a lifetime ago for me! Keep inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah: So good to hear from you! And great that you sold out for a good price too ;) I'll look forward to a new blog from yourself at some point also? :)

    @Laura: the cheek of you! LOL :) I'll do what I can.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts