Eimear's going away party


Eimear's going away party
Originally uploaded by neal_mcquaid.

Eimear is disappearing off to India for some volunteer work, before heading onto New Zealand for(ever?) a while on her big adventure.
Well done to her taking the plunge and making the decision, and also for fitting in some volunteer work on her trip, I'm inspired and in awe.
Hopefully I'll get to see her soon tho!
Now, I'm about to get worried as I haven't been out on a proper Irish drinking nite in quite a long time...... Eimear is disappearing off to India for some volunteer work, before heading onto New Zealand for(ever?) a while on her big adventure.
Well done to her taking the plunge and making the decision, and also for fitting in some volunteer work on her trip, I'm inspired and in awe.
Hopefully I'll get to see her soon tho!
Now, I'm about to get worried as I haven't been out on a proper Irish drinking nite in quite a long time......

Comments

Popular Posts