Dawid's Photos


Dawid has posted a ton of photos to his gallery from the past week (at least 250, you have been warned):
http://www.dawid-nowak.org/Thailand2/index.html

Amusingly enough, you'll see there's a gallery for the route that I got at the end.
http://www.dawid-nowak.org/Thailand2/Mr8a/index.html
Yes, I'm wearing a t-shirt in a lot of the photos.
Yes, it was at least 35degrees (Celcius :)
And yes, I will admit that both myself and Dawid were learning how to take proper photos so after some learnings from my Salt Lake City trip (thanks B!), I went with wearing the bright t-shirt. It defintely works - the person looks much brighter. Although, I nearly died from sweating so much, so I think we learnt something from that too ;)
For those taking pics, it really helps with the photos as the climber stands out from the background a lot more.

On a side note, the symbol means 'luck' in Chinese. It did seem apt for the attempts on the route (this was the first day attempts).

Comments

  1. I saw your pics on Flickr. There are some fantastic ones on there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts