Internet maintenance

bugger, Flickr just went down for maintenance, no more pics for y'all :(

Just after leaving Ton Sai beach now. Spent the morning belaying Cory on the 8a+ (he'd belayed me so thought I'd return the favour). Unfortunately, he didn't get it which would've been sweet before I left. Best of luck with it buddy!

Found some amazing other lines that I've to go back and do on another occasion.....

Yes, I miss the place already.
Knowing all the staff in the restaurants by name (and vice versa).
Lying underneath the main tower with a beer as a basejumper threw himself off the cliff, all while someone was trying routes right beside you.
Having to fight off the monkeys in the hut the odd morning.
Having to hide your food from the ants.
The noise from the jungle. Nature's soundtrack :)
re-learning how to slackline
Snorkelling with some amazing fish
Kayaking on a sea that is flatter than most lakes I know.
Feeling like someone just kicked me in the head after having one of To's coffees in the Sea of Love coffee shop. The run the spaceshuttle on stuff like this.

I've some great photos from this morning, will post them sometime in the next few days.

Anyway, that's enough, I've got to go figure out how to get a bus to Bangkok.

Now, what's it like just to be a tourist.........

Also, thanks to all who emailed me about the photos on the blog, I'll leave it as it is.
Have a good weekend all.

Comments

Popular Posts