Tech thoughts: those who work for free

By the way, since it's been linked in another blog (and I'd read it myself - yes, I do actually keep myself up to date with world happenings :), did anyone see TIME (march 5th edition) recently and the offer for a free book on "Getting Rich Off Those Who Work for Free". Really interesting, and especially apt, as I continue this online diary, and publish all my photos to the web. Flickr and Blogger depend on the likes of me to fill up pages so you'll come and look at them!
Since I haven't gotten my head completely around money yet (maybe that's my I'm a web junkie - everything is usually free to give to everyone), this was intriging. If anyone gets the book (it's free, the link to get it is in the article - don't have it with me so sorry - check TIME's website).
Over and out

Comments

  1. Hey... you linked to me. I didn't sign up for the book yet, but will. In fact, I should do that tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts