Team Geared Up Blog � Climbing: Ton Sai Thailand Notes - talking about outdoor adventure, gear & expeditions.

A surprise twist and another web page for those to keep an eye on.

Meet TeamGearedUp.com

I'll be posting some articles to this site (the Thailand notes have been posted now) so thought it'd be fair to promote the site in return. Founded by an ex-DCU-er (Robin) also, this site covers everything and anything outdoors and sport related, and built up quite a sizeable reading number.
Since I'll try just about any sport, I hope I fit right in :)
anyways, don't worry, as I'll still be keeping this blog for my personal log.
Team Geared Up Blog � Climbing: Ton Sai Thailand Notes - talking about outdoor adventure, gear & expeditions.

Comments

  1. Hi Neal! This is Dan, I met you in Thailand on the DWS trip. I found your blog searching through flickr for pictures of Yangshuo. Sounds like you're still having some fantastic travels! I was thinking of going to Yangshuo for a month in September... You think it would be worth it?

    Anyway, take care and I've got a fantastic picture of Sean, and maybe a decent one or two of you. Let me know if you want them.

    Take care!
    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts