Crag Baby: The Next HIP-HAP Adventure

Crag Baby: The Next HIP-HAP Adventure

Well I was going to post about the next part of the 2007 adventure but why should I when it's already been written about? So, mentioning the same blog in two posts in one week, here's the link to the new part of the plan. Completely not in the original plan but when you get an offer of new great new company for another cool new trip, you can't really turn it down, can you? And she says she's lucky!
[photo on her blog is from the original meet-up this year in January 2007 - standing on the Utah salt flats with the world-speed-record holder parked in the background ;) ]


p.s. for anyone else who's writing blogs, make sure to post their addresses in the comment fields to get some promotion. I promise to subscribe and link to good posts also!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the trackback! I can't express how excited I am to catch up. Perhaps I will just say... WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts