Photo tinkering

Firstly, sorry about major post upload yesterday. Was meant to delay a few and post them today. Oops :)

anyway, I've been tinkering with a few photos so thought I'd put up the originals alongside the modified versions to show you what you can do in less than 5 minutes. All this involved was rotating the photo to flatten the horizon a bit, and enchance some of the colors. The 2nd example shows a bit difference... These are minor little tweaks just to improve the colors, unlike what I did to the bottom two photos of Sean. What do you think?

Note: these were all modified using iPhoto on a Macbook. If you're on Windows, Picassa (Google's software) is the way to go, they're both essentially the same.

1st
ORIGINAL

MODIFIED


2nd
ORIGINAL

MODIFIED


3rd
ORIGINAL

MODIFIED

Comments

  1. so this mybloglog thing is an interesting idea... I just added it to my blog, no i'm just waiting to see how it works out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts