how to relieve pressure from a tough day

Today I called three timezones: Dublin, New York and Salt Lake City. Phew!
And spent the large part of the day trying to call the Australian
embassy regarding visas. Amusingly, this was the closest place I had to
call by several thousand miles and the only one I wasn't able to speak
to. LOL :) It's a wonderful world.

anyway, how to relieve all this busyness? Exercise or some fresh. Can't
recommend it enough - just get out for a walk, jog, run, climb,
whatever. I get the odd mail from a friend having a stressful day and
it's my usual answer.
There's Neal's tip for the day :)

Hope the week starts off well for everyone!

Comments

  1. I couldn't agree more! It is amazing what a little fresh air and / or exercise can do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts