Back 3 days and still playing catch-up

What a weird two weeks. I got the flu before heading to Spain with Rob for a week. Knocked me out completely for almost three days (bet those people who I was emailing didn't realise they were keeping me sane!). Survived a week in Siurana in cold conditions and almost managed to get rid of cough.
Got home to a collection of 100 new photos, 200 emails, and way too many articles in my Greader feed to go through. I think I've only caught up today (phew!).
And in between all that, I was sick again! Haven't been sick in years - now it's three times in the space of a month. Think there's some changes I've to make in my life - obviously something isn't right.
Stay tuned for a write-up on Spain tomorrow - I'm off to try do some activity later.

Comments

  1. You bugger! you never thought to mention you were hitting Spain with Bobert again!?!?!

    Plenty of pics now!

    and i'll be wanting a climb, by climb account of yer routes!!!

    You finish off Anabolica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy :)
    only reason I went was Bobert needed a sidekick. I was only getting over injury and had a sick-as flu so wasn't aiming for much.
    Decided against Anabolica before I left as shoulder was still sore, but aimed to try another grade-8 and a mid-8 again. Onsighted another 7b+ which is always good when I'm not climbing at all (I'd climbed/trained once since the trip with you). I'll have a post up later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts