King Lines on Apple's official blog?!? what the...

There I was, cleaning out my Google Reader for the first time in a while and I notice Apple's official blog. I don't read it often so what the hell - one look is no harm.
and what is the first article about? King Lines, the new climbing movie released covering Sharma's wanderings around the world.
I've seen it already, and it's amazing - as Nige said recently, "it makes me wonder about postponing my career and just going climbing" Couldn't have put it better myself :)

Check out the promo article about King Lines on Apple's RSS feed here

Comments

  1. Well ye can feck off and get a job like the rest of us fer a while!!

    .... or come over here and we can hit Malham ... i offer reasonable rates at my hotel... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. Smart arse :)

    Spain tomorrow with Rob for a week (his idea, I wasn't too pushed as far from ready for it due to injured shoulder and now the nastiest of chest infections!, but he's keen so why not).

    Yeah, started looking properly for work. January will probably be busy with that. You getting to Malham much? I'm definitely keen for it again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts