A busy week ahead

It's looking like it's going to be a fun and interesting week.
I'm taking care of the DCU Irish Bouldering League route-setting for next weekend's competition which should be an interesting experience.
It's been a few years since I last helped route set so hopefully it'll also mean that there'll be some new and interesting challenges for those taking part as they won't have seen my problems before!
The added benefit this time? The use of a drill :) It's gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know I won't be taking all the holds down with my own force :) It's the simple things in life that always make me happy. LOL

anyway, for those climbing away in DCU, sorry but the holds will be coming down tomorrow evening. I'll try work from one side across so that at least you have some access to the wall. I'm sure we can work something out :)

and to those taking part in the comp, don't worry - I'll be nice ;)

Comments

Popular Posts