here comes the sun.....

KILDARE, IRELAND (Usual Suspect's blog) - Maybe it's just the sign of an interesting week but I've been focusing on the good weather a lot this week. Mid March and the sun is shining. My blind optimism tells me it'll be a good summer!
Easter week, and my primary decision is whether to arrange the car for Pembroke (as I tried to arrange with a load of friends), or just make our way to the trusty home of Ailladie in the Burren for some lounging on the cliffs in between climbs, some surfing, a quality pint of Guiness, and some general chilling. Am I selling it to anyone?!? :)

Comments

  1. Very nearly sold but I tried to dislocate my middle finger of my right hand last week sooo.... I think I'll skip any climbing for a week or two : ( : (
    Eamon
    Oh wasn't climbing just a messy kids room a nightmare a trip and a chest of draws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an 'interesting' experience with the the drawers Eamon, hope it's nothing too serious!
    BTW, get the computer working properly?

    @Dave: Pity we didn't get to meet up buddy. I'm home from work earlyish tomorrow so will try you on your landline and Skype....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts