quiet week



DUBLIN, IRELAND - So it's been a quiet week on the blog. But not a quiet week or so in life!

the previous weekend involved a wedding in Killarney with some of Naomi's family. All good fun, and seriously fancy hotel to top it off. My photos are crap but here's a brief snippet - Naomi looking nervously on as I randomly pointed the camera around during the night!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4PMOB4v4kOfbzrVGaUdNhnJfC34RK_2kb0MRRh9_zpB_FqBgW4gQ7g8u4NOxcxrBCx4pyz9zeFzlx1sNR7h86HXjx9Z1s4q1fXjZlm1VUKZC2QpfG7mbfMHy6RCRQzjYTN1ebOQ/s1600-h/guitar+players.JPG">



In between all that, I've been taking part in the IMRA runs, training at the wall (focused on a big goal for September now), and re-experiencing Dalkey quarry.

as for the upper photo, this is the Dundrum Luas (metro for the non-Irish-based) bridge. Unfortunately this morning, in an attempt to be good with cars yesterday I left my car at home and car pooled to the quarry with Naomi which meant the public transport service back to my home. Except for the fact that one of the Luas broke down leaving me in the pouring rain in the city centre and no clue of the bus number to my home :) So, a coffee and a wander to dublin bus office (which proved that they badly need to put some maps up around the city!) and two hours after leaving Inchicore, I was after traveling for four hours, I was home. the wonders of the public transport eh? And they wonder why lots of people don't want to use the buses, etc.....

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to keep this more up to date soon. Pembroke this weekend, bring it on!

Comments

  1. Where is Pembroke? What exactly is this big goal in September? And why haven't I seen a picture of Naomi? Does she really exist? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... no new blog post since April. This is me pouting from SLC. =(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts