Just to wish you all a Happy Christmas!!! Enjoy the break and hope you're having a proper stress-free day, wherever you are. To all those who've been in touch with me since I've been away through all the various forms of communications (email, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, gchat) - look forward to hearing more from you and look forward to even more people posting comments!

By the time you all read this, I'll hopefully have been climbing a few routes near Chiang Mai and on my way for Christmas dinner at one of the local pubs (turkey, christmas pudding and all :) Not a bad way to spend my first Christmas outside of Ireland.....


Outside Central World, Bangkok's largest shopping center in the festive spirit!



Christmas Choir in Siam Paragon Centre, Bangkok



Hope Santa brought all that you wanted also - I know my lil' sis, Laura, would've loved this bike :)





Naomi abseiling off 'The Beauty and the Beast' 6a+, 6a+, 6b+ in Ton Sai, two weeks ago

Comments

Popular Posts