Delayed posting, stay tuned

No I haven't disappeared off the 'net. But it turns out that just because you've gotten used to having online access on a campsite (which you have to admit is pretty amazing), that this doesn't necessarily mean you'll be able to get it somewhere straight-forward (you'd think) like, I don't know, a city? Yep, back in Sheffield and until I actually get a physical cable into the home (thank you Virgin fibre for the excellent service!), I'm having to depend on a mobile broadband stick. Which are completely useless if you ask me, as I'm now writing this from my mobile which is more reliable.

Anyone know a place with free wifi in Sheffield that doesn't mind a customer sitting there for a few hours to do some work?

Comments

  1. It's the only place I can think of also but I'm not sure I'll actually get any work done if I go there :) cheers for the idea though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts