Climbing is exercise

15 times more Oxygen - just what I need in my water....

25 days to Siurana, I live at the wall getting mileage on weekday evenings. This is my life, and I love it! Enough said :)


As for video distractions, here's a (random) one taken courtesy of professional climber Joe Kinder's blog - the professional climber's life sure sounds tough doesn't it?.... :) Granted it doesn't describe all the difficulties of self-motivation, training, new routing, etc. but I could think I could handle that to get up at 10am every day and spend two hours online to start the day!


Sport Climbing with Joe Kinder from 3d Media Watch on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. Get up at ten everday ... then spend 2 hours online ... hmm ... wait hold on ... that's what I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts